Saturday, December 28, 2019

One More Poppy Moments Cards

Can you stand another card featuring the poppies?  I'm in love and am having trouble stopping...

So here is one more card with more of the pigment sprinkled-flowers that I showed you here:


I have a lot of family birthdays to celebrate in January, so I made another birthday card.  This white-on-white card with a bright splash of color will certainly brighten someone's day!

I started with Thick Whisper White cardstock.  I stamped the greeting on a smaller piece of Whisper White and then ran it through an embossing machine with the new Stone Embossing Folder.  This is a FREE folder coming in January for Sale-A-Bration, and you won't want to miss it!


The flowers were cut from Watercolor paper that was spritzed with water and splashed with Pigment Sprinkles in Melon Mambo and Granny Apple Green.  I cut them out with the Painted Labels dies, adding some Lovely Lipstick and Shaded Spruce cardstock.


The layout is very simple and can easily be duplicated with any flower die.

For the inside - I had another flower - and I just stamped the leaves and colored them with a Blender Pen and Shaded Spruce ink:


The Peaceful Poppies suite of products is coming January 3rd.  Need a new January-June Mini Catalog?  Contact me to see how you can get a copy FREE.


Product List