Thursday, December 12, 2019

Even More Christmas Cards

My third day of sharing Christmas cards made at a recent class.  Today I have a CASE of a card that we made at my home after the OnStage event last month; it was created by my friend and downline, Bonnie, and I tweaked it a little to make it a little easier for new stampers:


One of my favorite designer papers this season is the Brightly Gleaming pack.  I cut a 2" strip of the sheet with the ornaments for everyone, which they mounted on Pretty Peacock and Copper Foil layers.



They also got to try Stampin' Blends, coloring in the Cherry Cobbler ornaments (which are not colored on the original piece of paper).


This greeting is from Tidings All Around, stamped in Pretty Peacock ink on a Stitched Shapes circle. it was layered over another circle of Copper Foil.

After adhering the circle element to the card front with Dimensionals, we snuck in a few sprigs of Old Olive, cut with the Sprig Punch.


And finished it off with a knot of the 1/2" Classic Weave Ribbon with holiday greetings in copper already printed on it.

Easy peasy!


Product List



No comments: