Sunday, December 29, 2019

It's All About the Shoes!

I have a niece who works as an influencer for a fashion company.  I have no idea what that means 😆 but I do know that she loves the fashion world.  So with her birthday coming soon, I decided to pull out my new Dressed To Impress stamps.


How fun is this card?

And look at all the new products here:

1.  Dressed to Impress stamps - the shoes and the flower were stamped with Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Stampin' Blends
2.  The sentiment is also from the stamp set, and was stamped in Shaded Spruce ink
3.  The shoes, flower and sentiment were all cut with the All Dressed Up dies
4.  The designer paper is part of the Best Dressed 6" x 6" paper pack


See that border?  Cut with the Painted Labels dies.

Whew!


My shoes were "polished" with Wink of Stella; don't they have that "no place like home" feel?


The Whisper White square was cut with the Stitched Shapes dies and then embossed with the Tufted embossing folder.


And it's all finished off with a touch of bling - some Mint Macaron ribbon and a few Frosted Epoxy Droplets.

I think I'll have to send her a purse card too...that'll be my next Stampin' adventure!

All of these products will be available when the new January-June Mini Catalog goes live on January 3rd.  Need a catalog?  Contact me to find out how you can get one for FREE!


Product List


No comments: