Sunday, October 13, 2019

Forever and For Always

I wanted a special card for my son and daughter-in-law's anniversary, and made this:


Matt and Sarah met while country line dancing.  She was in college, he was still a senior in high school.  But somehow they stayed together all through his college years (love is funny like that) and eventually married.  At their wedding, in a tribute to Sarah's grandma, who always loved to watch them line dance, but who had passed away, they danced a solo line dance to Shania Twain's "Forever and For Always".  So when I saw this sentiment in the Itty Bitty Greetings set, I knew it was meant for them.  I just needed a special card to highlight it.

Perennial Essence is the beautiful background paper.  I love the muted colors and painted flowers.  It's mounted onto a Highland Heather layer, and then on the Gorgeous Grape base.  



And oh!  That frame!  The Heirloom Embossing folders and dies make such lovely frames!  This one is in Purple Posy, and I mounted it with Dimensionals.


The flowers are stamped in Tuxedo Black and colored with Stampin' Blends.  I stamped the purple flower again, and cut out the inside, layering it over the original flower.  And I stuffed in some sprigs in Vanilla, Grape and Soft Sea Foam to add a little fullness.  The flowers also got a touch of Wink of Stella.  So pretty.


Happy Anniversary kids!  You certainly are each others "forever and for always"!



Product List




No comments: