Friday, October 4, 2019

Dino Days for a Big Brother

Yesterday I shared a card that I made for a new baby.  And I mentioned the one I made for the baby's big brother.  Here it is:


Isn't that cute?

Dino Days has super-sweet dinosaur images plus some cute phrases.  And check out that palm tree - also included in the stamp set AND the coordinating dies!  I chose Pretty Peacock as my main color to match the Dinoroar designer series paper.

My "Big Brother" Dino was stamped in Pretty Peacock, cut with the dies and I added the scales, stamped in Crushed Curry (they have a matching die too!).

The egg is also a die; I used Whisper White, and sponged a little Pool Party on the edges.


And see that baby Dino?  It is from the DSP, and cut out with my Scan 'N Cut so that I would have a little version of the big Dino.  So cute!


I did a little masking and cutting to create the sentiment - three different stamp sets gave me the three words (Dino Days, Animal Outing, and an old Paper Pumpkin stamp).

I heard that John loved his card and his Big Brother gift.  I kinda loved his card too!  😁

The Dinoroar suite is available now; check it out in the Annual Catalog!


Product List










No comments: