Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Wednesday's "What's On the Desk?"

Yeah it's time for another of my What's On the Desk posts.  This week I had some left over pieces from a few different cards/classes:


A piece of cardstock with some Basket Weave embossing, a few Whisper White rectangles cut with the Rectangle Stitched Framelits, some vases punched with the Vases Builder Punch and a few hearts from a retired set.

What to do...

May have some possibilities...


Oh!  I have this too, left from a class that didn't happen 😁



So how about...



But I have two vases, so...


And...


Now we're talking!


Hmmm, needs a little color...


OK, coming along...but what else?


Love these FREE Sale-a-Bration Foil sheets!


How about a sentiment?  I want to be sure to get it straight, first time, so it's time for the Stamparatus!


Yes!  (Hard to photograph these fabulous foil sheets, as the light hits it differently with every angle, but you get the picture).

Finished, and time for my close up:


I love playing with left-overs!  I never know what I'll get in the end, but I enjoy the creative process.

Do you use your scraps and left-overs?  Won't you leave me a comment and tell me what you do with them?


Product List













No comments: