Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Lasting Lily

Do you like FREE?  I do!  And I was thrilled when I was able to get this lovely Lasting Lily stamp set after I made a qualifying purchase.  Take a look:


This beautiful set is a DISTINKTIVE stamp - ones with "built in" depth and shading.  All you need to do is ink up the stamp with one color, and you get a lovely image with shading - simple!


I used Daffodil Delight ink for my lily, and Old Olive for the leaves.  This is a #simplestamping card on the front--just stamps, ink and paper.

Of course, I have a hard time with #simplestamping, and always need to add something; in this case I added in a strip of Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper along the edge, with some Old Olive Linen Thread:


The front of my card is trimmed one inch on the right, so it is 7-1/2" x 5-1/2", scored at 4-1/4".  This leaves some space on the edge to decorate with the DSP.


Lasting Lily is a FREE Sale-a-Bration item with a $100 purchase.  If you have a large order waiting to be placed, you might want to consider doing it now to get your Lasting Lily.  And (wait for it) there will be coordinating framelits dies to cut out your lilies come March 1.  Yippee!

Watch for more cards made with this gorgeous set!  

Product List





No comments: