Thursday, February 14, 2019

Flowers in a Tea Cup

Tea Together, a new stamp set in the Occasions Catalog, was not my cup of tea (pun intended 😁) when I first saw it.  I've had other stamp sets with teapots and found I didn't use them all that often.  But then the coordinating framelits were introduced as FREE items in the Sale-a-Bration brochure.  And when I placed a large order, I chose to get the framelits as one of my FREE gifts.  And what am I going to do with the framelits if I don't have the stamp set?  Well...nothing.  So I ordered the stamps.

And I'm so glad I did!  They are much more versatile than I expected, mainly due to the fabulous flowers that are included...and I can cut them out!  So here is my first card made with Tea Together:


Do you remember this card?


I shared a few weeks ago, and it was one of the cards we made at the local Senior Center last week.  Well I had an extra packet, so I decided I really needed to make it up.  But I didn't feel like duplicating another birthday card, so...


This is a Whisper White Note Card, with a piece of Gingham Gala in Grapefruit Grove adhered to the front (I cut it out with the new Rectangle Stitched Framelits 💖).  There's a piece of the Whisper White Flax Ribbon, and then the beautiful tea cup stuffed with roses.

And a pretty sentiment:


More 💗!  The Well Written Framelits dies has SO many words to cut out!  You can make a card for nearly any occasion, so although this is an expensive bundle, it's definitely one to look at!


I'm in LOVE!  You'll be seeing many more "tea" cards over the next several weeks, as I can't stop playing with these framelits!

The Occasions Catalog is now live and with every qualifying order, you get a FREE Sale-a-Bration item.  And the second release of Sale-a-Bration starts tomorrow!  Check out the catalogs here:

Occasions
Sale-a-Bration
Sale-a-Bration Second Release

Some items are only available until stock is depleted, so if you see an item you want, don't delay!  


Product List








No comments: