Sunday, February 17, 2019

More Tea Together

Well I warned you the other day that you'd be seeing more Tea Together from me, and today is the day!  I love the roses (and the coordinating Tea Time Framellits that are FREE with a qualifying order during Sale-A-Bration!) so here is another card using only the roses:


I stamped some of the roses and decided to color them with red - it was Valentines Day - so I pulled out my Poppy Parade Stampin' Blends (which hadn't had much love yet ๐Ÿ˜ž).  And I went to town coloring.  I ๐Ÿ’–the Blends!!!

I also hadn't given my Delightfully Detailed Laser Cut paper any love, so out it came, and the rest is history!  Isn't it pretty?



The sentiment from Lasting Lily (another FREE Sale-a-Bration item!) was embossed on Poppy Parade using White Embossing Powder.


After layering the roses I painted on some Wink of Stella on the top one:


This card can be used for multiple occasions, from sympathy to recognizing a job well-done.  And these roses will be a staple in my stash for a long time!



Don't miss out on picking up the FREE Tea Time Framelits!  Sale-a-Bration is only around for another 6 weeks.  So place your qualifying order and get rewarded!

See the catalogs and the NEW Sale-a-Bration Second Release brochure here:

Occasions
Sale-a-Bration
Sale-A-Bration Second Release


Product List


No comments: