Friday, March 16, 2018

More Springtime Foils Coloring Fun

I shared a spring card the other day, where I sponged color over the Springtime Foils Designer Series Paper, a FREE Sale-a-Bration offering.  And I liked it so much, I decided to play with a few other colors:


Wowsers!  Isn't that gorgeous?  This fabulous paper is so pretty with all the patterns and foiled designs.  Then add some color, and POP!  Magic!

I used the same layout as the card from the other day, but this time used Bermuda Bay and Lemon Lime Twist to make a fun birthday card.  Let's take a closer look:


I sponged the colors over the DSP until all the white was gone.  The silver stripes were unaffected by the coloring, and shine brightly.  The strip of DSP is attached to a layer of Lemon Lime Twist, and then adhered to the card base of Bermuda Bay.

The sentiment is from another FREE Sale-a-Bration offering, Eclectic Expressions.  Stamped in Bermuda Bay and trimmed with the Triple Banner Punch, I also adhered a strip of Lemon Lime Twist under the words.  The banner is then added to a layer of Lemon Lime for some extra color.


Stars were cut from Silver Foil sheets, and the final embellishment are the Bermuda Bay Blends-colored Rhinestones.  It all makes a sparkly, special birthday card!

All products can be purchased here, or click on the photo below and head to my on-line store.

Product List

No comments: