Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Wednesday's "What's On the Desk?"

Time for another round of "What's on the Desk?"

Each Wednesday I show you a project using the left-over pieces from the previous week's stamping, turned into something new.


And since I showed you this card yesterday, you can probably guess what was left over:


Yes, another bunny from Sweet Little Something, some Powder Pink and Soft Sky cardstock and some of the Whisper White Organza ribbon.

What to do...what to do...

Well, I was about to deliver an order to a customer, who had purchased product for her daughter's (a very talented young stamper) Easter basket.  And she earned the Party Pandas Sale-a-Bration stamp set FREE.  So I thought maybe her daughter would like a tag for her panda set, and here is what I made:


I cut the bunny  with the Layering Ovals Framelits and added it to two pieces of cardstock - a Powder Pink banner (punched with the Banner Triple Punch) and Soft Sky (with a little added decorative edge from a retired punch).  And I stamped the sentiment from the set using Soft Sky ink.

The White Organza Ribbon was added at the top, and the bunny got a little flower to hold.  Then the tag was added to the stamp set:


and is ready for the Easter basket.

I hope you liked my What's On the Desk? creation.  Now take a look at what's on YOUR desk, and see what you can create.


Product List

No comments: