Saturday, March 10, 2018

A CASE of Foil

Sunday is my favorite sister's birthday (actually, my ONLY sister 😀) and when I saw a card created by Mary Fish, I knew I had to replicate it for my sis.  Take a look at this beauty:


My sister is turning 60!  Such a special birthday, and one which deserves a fancy card!  And the Springtime Foils Designer Series Paper - FREE with a qualifying order during Sale-a-Bration - strikes just the right note for "special"!


The card base is Whisper White Thick cardstock.  The piece of Springtime Foils paper is 5-1/2" x 4" and I cut the bottom edge with the Swirly Scribbles die and my Big Shot.

Placing adhesive to the back of this piece allowed me to add a 2" x 5-1/2" piece of Copper Foil.  Then I tied the beautiful Whisper White Organza Ribbon around the piece and adhered it to the front of the card.

"Celebrate", cut from Copper Foil, uses one of the FREE Sale-a-Bration 2nd Level gifts--Celebrate You Thinlits Dies.  I cut tiny slivers of Mini Dimensionals to allow it to "pop" on my card.

And inside:


A touch of Copper Embossing Powder makes the sentiment as beautiful as the card!

Don't miss out on Springtime Foils!  It's gorgeous and you will absolutely LOVE it!

Product List

No comments: