Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Eclectic Expressions - WWC157

Sale-a-Bration is still going strong, and on Friday, February 16th, there will be a few more FREE offerings, with a qualifying purchase.  As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I was able to preorder some of the products, and I got a chance to play with the new Eclectic Expressions stamp set.  Take a look:


Wow!  What fun!  And I got to use my Stamparatus at the same time!  Double the fun!  (Too many exclamation points?)  And this card, being a birthday card, fits the bill for the Watercooler Wednesday challenge, WWC157

Eclectic Expressions is an "eclectic" collection of mix-and-match stamps that create fun backgrounds.  Here, I took the textured circle and, using the "hinge technique" with my Stamparatus, stamped the circles in Lemon Lime Twist, Rich Razzleberry and Peekaboo Peach.  I added the lines in Island Indigo.  The final step was stamping the dots using Versamark ink and heat embossing with Copper embossing powder.


This strip was adhered to a slightly larger piece of Copper Foil, from which I previously cut the copper stars (using the Wood Crate Framelits and the Popcorn Box Thinlits).


The card base is Rich Razzleberry, with a thin layer of Peekaboo Peach.  The top layer is Lemon Lime Twist, embossed with the Polka Dot Basics embossing folder.

Happy Birthday was stamped in Rich Razzleberry and became a "flag" with the Triple Banner Punch.


Fun !!!

Eclectic Expressions can be yours starting Friday, with a $50 order.

Product List

6 comments:

Heidi Weaver said...

Welcome back to the world of challenges, Priscilla! And what a gorgeous card, too. I love the way you've used the new Sale-a-bration eclectic collection for your images. The colours, the polka-dot embossing and the random images really add a playful feel to your birthday card. Love those large foil stars! Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

Stampin' Amigos said...

Thanks, Heidi; retirement has its benefits, and one is having more time to join challenges. But yours is the first I've done, so I look forward to more opportunities.

Penny Hanuszak said...

Happy retirement Priscilla. I hope this is the first of many entries we see from you now that you've got some extra time. Loving what you've done with the Eclectic Expressions. You've combined those images so well and nice you were able to do it with the Stamperatus. Great mixture of embossing and stamping! Thanks so much for sharing at the Watercooler Wednesday "Any Occasion" challenge this week.

Stampin' Amigos said...

Thank you, Penny. This came together rather easily after I played with the circle image and the Stamparatus. I am excited about having more time to create, and expect you'll see more of me at the Watercooler!

Created by Kath said...

Love seeing post with us again. I didn't even notice that offering. I'll be ordering soon and will take a harder look at it. Fun card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

Lady Joyful said...

Really fun birthday card! Love all the fun details you included. Thank you for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT