Monday, February 5, 2018

A Panda in the Bamboo

I'm still playing with Party Pandas, a FREE Sale-a-Bration stamp set that can be yours with a $50 purchase.

Last week I showed you this card:


It's a fun fold that uses the Party Pandas set along with Stampin' Blends to color the balloon.

Once I made that, I kept playing...


And I thought it would be appropriate to place my little guy in a bamboo forest.  Cute huh?


I pulled out my Color Theory Designer Series Paper Stack and went to town.  The card base is Old Olive, and there's a skinny Basic Black layer before a layer of an ombre-look Old Olive piece of DSP.  Then I took one of the "paint chip" pieces of DSP and cut it into skinny strips to look like bamboo stalks.  My Leaf Punch (yes!  this is still available as a carry-over from the Holiday Catalog!) made quick work of the leaves.


Don't miss Party Pandas!  This set is flying off the Stampin' UP! shelves and is only available during Sale-a-Bration!

Product List

No comments: