Monday, February 26, 2018

A CASE for Sympathy

Unfortunately I recently needed a sympathy card.   I had seen this beautiful card in the Sale-a-Bration 2nd release brochure, and knew it would be perfect for what I needed.  Click on this link to see the catalog and the new FREE offerings.


I pretty much copied the card directly from the page.  The only difference is the flowers I chose to use from the designer series paper and the ribbon detail.

The Springtime Foils Specialty Designer Series paper is gorgeous!  And it's FREE!  I suspect it will sell out quickly, so if you are interested, place your $50 order now and pick up this paper as your FREE Sale-a-Bration item.

When using Stampin' Blends to color these images, the foiled designs really pop!


I hand snipped the rose, the bud and the leaves, then colored them with the light and dark Pink Pirouette and Old Olive Blends.  So quick and easy.


The card base is Powder Pink with a layer of the rose-gold dotted Springtime Foils DSP.  I cut a label with the Lots of Labels dies and Whisper White cardstock, and popped it up on Dimensionals.  The sentiment is from Better Together, stamped in Soft Suede ink.

Such a lovely card; made even easier by copying the layout from the catalog!

Don't miss your chance to own this gorgeous paper!  SAB won't last forever, and this paper is only available while supplies last.


Product List


No comments: