Thursday, February 22, 2018

Tranquil Tulips for February

One of the cards created at my monthly Crafty Ladies Card Club uses Tranquil Tulips.  As so often happens when a new catalog comes out, I forget (neglect?) sets that I purchased through the Annual Catalog.  So I decided to show this set a little love.


I needed something quick and easy, and one of the attendees had requested some sympathy or thinking of you cards.  I thought this would be perfect!

The base is Whisper White.  We cut an oval, using the Layering Ovals Framelits, in our Naturally Eclectic Designer Series Paper (the green piece).  Laying our DSP on our card front, we lightly traced the oval with a pencil.  Then we set the DSP aside.


The tulip was stamped with Daffodil Delight, Emerald Envy and Tuxedo Black inks.  And the sentiment was stamped on the green piece using a stamp from Heartfelt Blooms, a Sale-a-Bration FREE offering.


The Daffodil Delight trim (cut with a retired die) was adhered to the back of the DSP before we glued it to the card base.

Simple, but totally lovely.  Don't forget those gorgeous Annual Catalog stamps!


Product List

No comments: