Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mother's Day

I have one more Mother's Day card to share; this was sent to my mom, who has been a life-long tea drinker:

Using the soon-to-be-retired Cups & Kettle Framelits Dies along with a slew of punches and a Paper Pumpkin stamp, this card came together quickly.

The background paper is one I had left over from Sale-a-Bration; I loved the muted, ombre-effect pinks and thought it would work well for my card.  The sentiment is stamped with Blackberry Bliss ink on Blushing Bride cardstock and cut out with the teapot die.  Then I began punching flowers and leaves using the Bird Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Petite Petals Punch, and a retired leaf die.

Happy Mother's Day, Mom!

Many of these items are retiring at month end; shop now!  You can get these items here.


No comments: