Saturday, May 28, 2016

Introducing...

Time to introduce the new 2016-2018 In Colors.  They are:
  • Peekaboo Peach
  • Flirty Flamingo
  • Dapper Denim
  • Sweet Sugarplum
  • Emerald Envy
I thought I'd make a few cards showcasing these wonderful colors, so over the next two days, you'll see all of them in action.

Let's start with Peekaboo Peach and Emerald Envy:





Emerald Envy is a green unlike any we have had for the past few years.  A bright, Christmas-y green, with blue undertones.  I think you'll like this for the holiday season, but I also thought it was a great color for a grassy hillside.

And Peekaboo Peach may be my favorite of the new In Colors.  Although I'd never describe myself as an "orange" person, this fresh, soft color is fab-u-lous!  A cute kite in the sky...

I also am showing Swirly Bird for the first time--the kite was stamped using two stamps (easy to line up because they are photopolymer), and the matching Swirly Scribbles Thinlits are what I used to cut the texture of the grass.

I'll have the other three colors for you tomorrow in a card that I really enjoyed making!

The new 2016-2017 Annual Catalog starts Tuesday!  And retiring products will end on 5/31; see the list of all retiring products here.

Orders can be placed here.

No comments: