Sunday, May 29, 2016

More New In Colors

So yesterday I introduced two of the new In Colors, Emerald Envy and Peekaboo Peach.  Today I'll show you the rest:  Dapper Denim, Sweet Sugarplum and Flirty Flamingo.

I love Dapper Denim!  This not-quite navy is rich and blue (and not really like our old Not Quite Navy, which had more green in it), although I really wouldn't say it looks like a pair of jeans.  Well, maybe NEW jeans that haven't begun to fade yet.  Anyway, it's a really pretty blue and fits somewhere between Night of Navy and Marina Mist for a color.

The other colors are the Sweet Sugarplum, a light purple-y-pink color (that's a terrific companion for Rich Razzleberry) and Flirty Flamingo, a soft pink, deeper than Blushing Bride (and a little more coral-y) but not as bright as Melon Mambo.  Nice...

I used a base of Whisper White Thick cardstock and cut the "water" and the "sun" using the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits.  The Swirly Bird stamp set has an uneven circle that I stamped in Daffodil Delight for the sun, and then I adhered the cut-out on top.

My little boats are also from Swirly Bird, stamped, fussy-cut and popped up on Dimensionals.  The sentiment is from Wild About Flowers, a set that has happily carried over to the new catalog.

So what do you think?  What will be your favorite new In Color this year?  Won't you leave me a comment and let me know?

Current products can be purchased here.