Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Picture Perfect Rose

I came late to this party...I loved Picture Perfect but didn't know how often I'd use it, so waited to see if it is in the new Annual Catalog before purchasing.  Guess what?  It made it!  So I bought it!  And I love it!  Look:

Such a beautiful rose!  This is a "three-step stampin'" rose, but I only used one color of ink.  I started with the stamp labeled #3 (yes, I do things backwards, like reading magazines from the back...I know, it's a sickness...) and stamped it with the brand new Flirty Flamingo ink (this is one of the fabulous new In Colors, coming June 1).  Then I used stamp #2, inked with Flirty Flamingo, but stamped off one time before stamping over the first part.  And I finished it with stamp #1, also inked with Flirty Flamingo and stamped off once.  Then I fussy-cut my beautiful rose, added the leaves from the same set (two-step-stamped with new Emerald Envy) and popped it up on the front of a very simple card:

Just a Whisper White Thick base with a Whisper White layer run through the Big Shot with the Brick Wall Embossing Folder.

And finished with a few Perfect White Accents...

Just a Perfect card!

Picture Perfect is available now along with everything you need except for the ink colors, which will be coming soon.  Purchase your items (and retiring items) here


No comments: