Monday, October 20, 2014

October My Paper Pumpkin

Did you hear me? 

I actually squealed when I opened my little orange box today...this is the cutest Paper Pumpkin yet!  Can't wait to make mine (and fill it with Thanksgiving treats for the kiddos), and I'll be coming up with a few extra ideas for our Pumpkin Pals this month.

If you want to see this month's Pumpkin, take a look here--but this is a spoiler alert!  Watch and the surprise is gone.  (It's SO worth it! <grin>)




Wanna get in on the fun?  Start your subscription to My Paper Pumpkin by clicking on the link to the right.  Just $19.95 a month gets you exclusive stamps, ink, and everything you need to create your project!  Please choose me as your demonstrator, and you will automatically receive instructions for my monthly Pumpkin Pals alternative projects.  And if you're local, I have two class offerings each month; you can attend - FREE!  Subscribe today! 

Added benefit to subscribing--you get to order additional supplies for your favorite past kits - ONLY for Paper Pumpkin members. You can bet this month's is going on my Wish List!  A perfect party decoration, that becomes the party favors!

Let's get creating!

No comments: