Monday, February 3, 2014

January Card Club Samples

Each month I hold my Card Club on three evenings.  We make 4 cards each month, and the themes vary.

Here are our January cards:

This uses Designer Series Paper from the Sale-A-Bration catalog--what fun!  Something FREE!

Card #2:
A special border and four decorated mini-labels.

Next up:
The card features the beautiful Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper, along with the large framelit from the On Film Framelit dies, Petite Petals and punch, and a few banners from the Banners Framelit dies. 

And finally, a Valentine:
This was so much fun to make, and I used everything but the kitchen sink!  Love the Gold Foil Sheets embossed with our embossing folders, and the beautiful Fancy Foil Designer Vellum.

Wanna join us?  Send me an e-mail, and I'll add you to our mailing list.  Don't live in Northern California?  No problem; I can do the class by mail.  Can't wait to hear from you!

And let's get creating!

No comments: