Saturday, February 8, 2014

A Birthday Bomb!

 My brother is a musician, and he just celebrated his birthday.  I decided to make a slight joke of his age (although he's younger than me!), and used Stampin' UP's Birthday Bomb for his card. 

This phrase was stamped in Versamark and heat embossed with black embossing powder.  It was then cut, using the circle framelits, and mounted on a piece of Island Indigo cardstock cut with the Starburst framelits
I also embossed the image from Extreme Guitar on Whisper White, mounted it on Basic Black, and added two Island Indigo Candy Dots

A great graphic in black and white stripes from Kaleidoscope Designer Series Paper was mounted on Island Indigo, then on Whisper White, and finally onto the Basic Black card base.  The sentiment was popped up with Dimensionals, and my card was ready to go!

Happy Birthday, Warren!

Let's get creating!

No comments: