Friday, February 21, 2014

Love You to the Moon

Are you sick of my "cards in a box" yet?  I'm still having a great time creating these, so bear with me...here's another:





Another valentine, for my 3-year old grandson, who LOVES space!  He's been fixated on the moon since he was too young to talk, and he can now tell you all about the solar system. 

So a special card-in-a-box for him...

The box is made using Midnight Muse card stock, and I added panels on each flap using the same color.  Stars were stamped in Encore Silver Ink, and also punched with Silver and Champagne Glimmer papers.  


The card uses the "Blast Off" set; I stamped the spaceship using Encore Silver Ink, then masked it off and stamped the alien using Lucky Limeade (retired, but a perfect alien color).  The astronaut was stamped in Midnight Muse; everything was fussy-cut and carefully placed on the z-fold inserts.  I added a few small glimmer paper hearts, punched with the Owl Builder Punch





Ethan, I love you "to the moon and back"...

Let's get creating!



No comments: