Wednesday, June 7, 2023

17 Years!

 I would never believe that 17 years could go by so quickly!  That's how long my oldest son has been married to his beautiful wife.  


I saw a sample by Pip Todman on FaceBook, and wanted to use the cascading shells for my anniversary card.  These are from Circle Sayings, and I just repeated the stamp a few times down the side of the Basic White layer.  


The shells were colored with my lightest colors of Stampin' Blends, and then I added a circle stamped with Celebrate, from Circle Sayings.  The "17" was cut with the Alphabet a la Mode dies.


Once done, I layered it over a piece of Lost Lagoon, and then onto a Thick White base.  A few of the Tinsel Gems 3-pack were added for some bling.


I'm so grateful that Christy came into Evan's life...it's a match made in heaven!  


Product List

2 comments:

SeeJulieStamp said...

I love your spin on this card. Very nice.

Priscilla said...

Oh thank you, Julie! I love the cascading shells (thanks Pip!). And the colors are so summery!