Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Good Feeling Lemons

I know, lemons don't "feel good" (and they really don't taste good by themselves, either).  But when you combine them with other ingredients, they can be great!  So when I combined mine with Good Feelings (the stamp set), look what I made:



Fun?  You bet!

My granddaughter just returned from a school trip to Italy (I'm SO jealous!).  And she brought me the cutest Christmas ornament - a lemon from Sorrento.  I love it!  And had to make her a thank you card.


I still had a piece of the now-retired Tea Boutique patterned paper, and it was perfect for my card.  So I cut it from 6" x 6" to 4" x 5-1/4" and mounted it to a piece of Garden Green cardstock.  This was adhered to a Thick Basic White card base.


But I had a 2" strip left over and didn't want to waste it, so I made little "wings" for under my greeting panel.  

They are all popped up:



Do you love that greeting panel?


I stamped "thank you" from Good Feelings and then added some lemons and leaves from Sweet Citrus.  And yes!  Those lemons are part of a 4-piece stamp (4 lemons on one stamp) so I had to selectively ink just the full lemon.  

And inside:


Some more "selective inking" of the lemon slices.  I love how this came out!


Sweet Citrus added to Good Feelings - what a great combo!  


Product List

No comments: