Thursday, June 8, 2023

Another Moving Card

 I showed you a spinning piñata card the other day, and now I have a sailing boat.  


I thought a pirate ship would be fun for my now-7 year old grandson.  But wait...it's not JUST a pirate ship - look:




I created a little "channel" with a pull tab, allowing my ship to move across the front of the card and revealing a "secret" message.  


The stamps are from On the Ocean, and I used the coordinating dies to cut the ship and the flag.  

The waves are actually two dies, with the details layered over the base wave.  I used retired blue foil for a shiny look


The sky was created with a blending brush and Boho Blue ink.  Then I stamped the greeting in Misty Moonlight.  The ship was stamped with Tuxedo Black ink, as were the birds.


This was a fun card to create, and Declan enjoyed pulling the tab and watching the ship move across the card.  I always like to see him smile!  


Product List

No comments: