Thursday, January 19, 2023

Sun Prints Simplicity

Sometimes making a card can be so easy!  Like when you have a gorgeous patterned paper that does all the work for you.

Kinda like this:


 Does it get much better?

Remember the trick of laying old Polaroid photo paper in the sun with a leaf on top?  The sun would darken the photo paper, but where the leaf was would stay white.  

Well the Sun Prints 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper reminds me of that old trick.  The gorgeous leaf designs in white on shades of blues or grays are so striking!  


It was so easy to create a card with a Night of Navy base, a layer of Basic White, and then this lovely piece of patterned paper.  All I added was a 3/4" wide strip of Basic White, stamped with a greeting from Go To Greetings.

But wait! 


I had to dress it up a little - I used my Stamparatus to stamp the greeting in Night of Navy ink; then I stamped it again with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with Clear Embossing Powder.  Just a perfect little extra for such a pretty card!


Next time you need a simple, quick yet striking card, try the Sun Prints DSP!  It'll make you smile!


Product List

No comments: