Monday, January 9, 2023

Everything's Coming Up...Carrots?

When I first saw Thanks a Bunch in the new Sale-a-Bration brochure I knew it had to come to my house!  But I really can't tell you why.  It's one of those stamp sets that just appealed to me for no reason.

But look at this and tell me you don't love it too:


 Oh my...this just tickles me!  


The carrots are "two-step" stamps - I started with Pumpkin Pie ink and stamped the carrots, then used some Cajun Craze to stamp the detailed "shading" on them.  I also cut a "mask" from a sticky note; after stamping the first carrot, I covered it with the mask so when I stamped the next one, it looks like it's behind the first.  And I repeated that for the third carrot.  


The last carrot was stamped with Rich Razzleberry and Blackberry Bliss inks to create a purple carrot - one of the unique veggies for which this greeting was perfect!  


Sale-a-Bration is going on now until the end of February.  It's a great time to stock up on your favorite supplies (or purchase new items from the January - April 2023 Mini Catalog!) and get a FREE product from the Sale-a-Bration brochure for every $50 (before tax/shipping) you spend.  And who doesn't love FREE stuff?

Be sure to order early - many of these products will sell out and you won't want to miss out!


Product List

No comments: