Wednesday, January 4, 2023

One More Sneak Peek

I've got one more Sneak Peek sample of a new, upcoming stamp set, because tomorrow you'll be able to order them yourself!  

I've shown you Sweet Citrus before, and here's another.  This card is one of 13 that I made for a swap with fellow Stampin' UP! demonstrators.  


 I love the fresh, bright colors and fun feel of this card! 

I started with the embossed background on Basic White cardstock.  Embossed with the Sweet Citrus Hybrid Embossing Folder, I then added splashes of color using Parakeet Party and a new item from the January - April 2023 Mini Catalog - Mini Blending Brushes!  Squee!  They are just the perfect size to color smaller areas and it was so easy to get the Parakeet Party ink right where I wanted it!


And then there's that fruit!  So stinking' cute when stamped, cut AND embossed to make it look like real fruit! In order to mix and match the colors on my card,  I stamped one set in Pumpkin Pie and Mango Melody, another in Daffodil Delight and Crushed Curry, and one more in Parakeet Party and Granny Apple Green.  

Then I cut out the images - easy with the Hybrid Embossing Folder - it cuts AND embosses at the same time!  What could be easier?



This is a swap card for the new Mini catalog; I made 13 to send to other Stampin' UP! demonstrators, and I'll get 12 new samples back!  Can't wait to see what others have done with new products!


I still think this is one of my favorite suites in the new Mini!  

I had such fun putting together all my samples:


So what's on your list that you just can't wait to order?  

The new Mini catalog and Sale-a-Bration brochure go live tomorrow!  Pull out that Wish List and get ready...


Product List

No comments: