Sunday, August 15, 2021

What's Black & White & Red All Over?

 An anniversary card, of course!  Look:


One of my favorite color combinations, red, black and white always makes a great impression!

I'm in love with the host offering--the Pattern Party 12" x 12" patterned paper stack has 48 sheets of scrumptious paper, with pretty patterns and colors on one side and black & white patterns on the other.  How can you go wrong?  

For this card I used the black & white dots, mounted to a skinny layer of Basic White and a Basic Black card base.  The only thing needed is a poppin' focal point - and I think the Ombre Specialty Paper fit the bill.  I used the Floral Heart dies to create the beautiful heart and banner; the greeting from Always in my Heart fits the sculptured banner perfectly!  


And the inside:


I love the little cut-out heart edging...

This lovely card went to my sister and brother-in-law, celebrating their 39th wedding anniversary today.  


I hope they have the perfect day!


And don't forget!  It's time for Sale-a-Bration!  Take a look at the special products available for FREE with every qualifying order:


Don't miss out!


Product List

No comments: