Monday, August 16, 2021

It's a Sale-a-Bration Merry Monday!

 Did you know that you can get a FREE package of beautiful patterned paper just for purchasing a qualifying order?  That's right - from now until the end of September, with every $50 purchase, you will be gifted a FREE product of your choice from the Sale-a-Bration brochure.  And one of those FREEBIES is the Peaceful Prints Designer Series Paper.


I played with this paper last night, and had a blast making a series of Christmas cards.  I started with 5 pieces of the paper, cut to 3-3/4" x 5".  Then I lined up the opposite corners of the paper in my trimmer and cut it on the diagonal.  The paper was held together over the cut line, rotated, and cut corner-to-corner on the opposite corners.  This gave me 4 triangles from each piece.

Then I started mixing and matching until I got the combinations I liked.  Take a look:


And before I knew it, I had 5 cards!  

Shall we look at each one?


The patterned paper includes the colors of Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler and Sahara Sand.  But for this one, I used a Real Red layer for the triangles (the layers for each of these cards is 4" x 5-1/4").  


This one also has a Real Red layer and the card base is Sahara Sand.


The triangles are layered on Sahara Sand, and the base is Garden Green.  And look at those adorable pine cones!  The Christmas Season bundle includes the Christmas Season stamps and the Seasonal Labels dies.  


Confession time:  I used a retired Snowflake die set, as I haven't purchased the Stitched Snowflake dies, but these would give you a similar look.

And my favorite:


The greetings are all from Christmas to Remember, and are stamped in Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green and Real Red.  

I had such fun mixing and matching all the designs!  And it's a great way to use up smaller pieces of your patterned papers.  Why not give it a try?


Product List

No comments: