Monday, August 23, 2021

Quick and Simple Merry Monday

My goodness!  Where does the time go?  I've been so busy that I haven't had a lot of time to prepare my Merry Monday entry, but I DO have this simple card that would be easy to duplicate.


 Best of all, the background paper is FREE with a qualifying order during Sale-a-Bration!  And isn't it cute?  It's the Peaceful Prints Designer Series Paper, and it has great patterns - snowflakes, reindeer, Christmas trees, stripes and plaids, with coordinating colors of Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Sahara Sand and Real Red.  Perfect for Christmas cards!

This card came together in a flash - a piece of the patterned paper was adhered to the Cherry Cobbler base.  I stamped the greeting from Christmas to Remember, a great set of holiday sentiments.  It was stamped using Cherry Cobbler ink on a piece of Sahara Sand cardstock, and then added to a Cherry Cobbler Scalloped Contours-cut base.


And look at those holly leaves and berries!  Love them!  They are from the Christmas Trimmings dies, and are very easy to cut and mount in seconds.  

I just added a Linen Thread double bow to complete my card.  


I could make a bunch of these in minutes, so if you are looking for quick and easy, I've got your back!  



Product List

No comments: