Saturday, August 7, 2021

Pretty Seahorse

 Today I want to share a beautiful card that we made in my July classes.  I had seen a similar card on the internet by a Stampin’ UP! demonstrator, and have absolutely no idea who it was.  I just remembered the layout, and when I started playing with the Sea Life dies, I decided to CASE (Copy and Share Everything) that card.  Take a look:


This card allowed my customers to try the Blending Brushes—we blended the circle background, the seahorse, the sea grass and the little fish.  


We started with a piece of Basic White card stock.  I had taken two pieces the same size, and cut a hole in the middle of one, using the Layering Circle dies.  We laid that one over the other one to use it as a stencil, and then blended Bermuda Bay ink in the circle.  So pretty!

The sea horse was blended with a little Bermuda Bay, some Rich Razzleberry and some Calypso Coral; the grass with Garden Green, Soft Succulent and Just Jade, and the fish with Crushed Curry and Daffodil Delight. Then they were all adhered to the “circle layer” with Dimensionals.


A few Basic Rhinestones later, our card was done!  Super simple and very lovely!  


And don’t forget about Sale-a-Bration!  Going on now, you can score a FREE item for every $50 in purchases.  It’s a great time to stock up and get yourself a little something extra!


Product List

No comments: