Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Sneak Peek - Simply Succulents

Oh boy, did I have fun opening my new box of Stampin' UP! goodies!  I got to "attend" (virtually) the Stampin' UP! OnStage convention last week, and as a perk to attendees, I got to place an early order for some of the upcoming products that will be making an appearance in January.  So fun!

So do you want to see one of my first creations?  First I need to tell you that today is an interactive post - I need your help!  I left my card sentiment-free, because I need you to tell me what it should say:


 Isn't that pretty?  Simply Succulents comes with coordinating dies, so it makes it easy to put together.  


The large stamp of a group of succulent plants is stamped and colored with Stampin' Blends in a variety of colors.  I stamped the flower pot on Terracotta Tile paper and then added some shading with the Calypso Coral blends.  


And check out that background paper!  That's a FREE offering from Sale-a-Bration, our favorite time of the Stampin' UP! year.  The Oh So Ombre paper has 48 sheets of double-sided design featuring Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss, Granny Apple Green and Rococo Rose.  I love the ombre look!  This will be one of the choices available for FREE with a qualifying purchase starting January 5, 2021.  

Now this card needs a greeting - the set comes with a "thanks", "thinking of you" and two others that won't fit on this card, but I wondered about a "happy birthday" sentiment...what do you think?  Leave a comment and I'll enter you in a drawing for a package of Elegant Faceted Gems, a favorite of mine!  I'll announce the winner on Friday (after I add the greeting to my card).

Would you like to receive a copy of the January - June 2021 Mini Catalog?  I automatically send one to customers who have placed an order in the last 6 months.  Haven't placed an order?  Contact me and I'll be sure to get a copy out to you.  

Can't wait to see the new products coming in January?  Why not become a demonstrator?  One of the benefits of being a demo is getting to see and order new products early (and with a discount!).  Just $99 buys you $125 worth of product, and you can choose some of the new items too.  Click here for more info.  


No comments: