Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Dragonfly Garden

Ready to see some new products coming your way in January?  That's right, with the upcoming January - June 2021 Mini Catalog, there are some wonderful new stamps and accessories, including this one from the Dragonfly Garden Bundle.   


The stamped images and the patterned paper is new, and just lovely.  And there's a coordinating punch for the dragonfly (and the baby dragonfly!).  


And check out the background paper on the right side of the card - I punched several of the dragonflies from the Mossy Meadow cardstock and adhered them to the card base, creating my own background paper!  


The floral image was stamped with Mossy Meadow ink and colored with Blends.  And the dragonfly was stamped, colored and punched, then added with Dimensionals.


Won't this make a pretty addition to your stamp collection for spring?  

Need a January - June Mini Catalog?  I send them to all my current customers; place an order before November 30, and receive one from me.  Or contact me to find out how you can get a FREE copy.  


Product List

No comments: