Thursday, November 19, 2020

Simple Sympathy

 Here's a card we all need from time to time, always hoping it won't be necessary.  Sympathy cards are never easy to make, but I have one here that I think will be a perfect card for the needed moment:


Copper and Mossy Meadow - what a lovely combination!  

The copper frame is a retired die/embossing folder combo but one I can't get rid of.  Setting it against an embossed background (Scripty embossing folder) just enhances the gorgeous texture of the card.


I stamped a background of Sheet Music (also retired) using Sahara Sand ink, stamped off.  The sentiment is from Peaceful Moments, stamped in Mossy Meadow.  And the bouquet of leaves were die cut and tied with some upcoming Mossy Meadow Braided Linen Trim (coming in the January - June Mini Catalog).  


This is so elegant and calming, and I know it could easily become a beautiful birthday card with just a quick change of greeting.  That's why I love Stampin' UP! products - they can be used for so many occasions and all the products coordinate beautifully!  

Need a January - June 2021 Mini Catalog?  I automatically send on to my current customers; place an order before November 30 to be included, or contact me to find out how you can receive one for FREE.  


Product List

No comments: