Thursday, June 18, 2020

World's Best Father

It's almost Father's Day, and I have created a special card for my dad:


I love the gorgeous papers in the World of Good DSP selection, as many of them are tinged with brass accents.  And I love Misty Moonlight, one of the new In Colors.  Combining them made for a beautiful card.


This is a fairly simple card; most of the work is done with the World Map dies.

The card base is Misty Moonlight, with a layer of the new Brass Foil sheets.  And then there's that DSP - oo-la-la!  A subtle pattern of a map on Misty Moonlight, with concentric circles of brass foil.   So pretty!


My globe was cut with Brass Foil, and layered over a Misty Moonlight circle, then added to the "stand".  The greeting is from Itty Bitty Greetings, and I added the feather pen and inkwell, cut with the dies.

And of course there's coordinating envelope - I stamped the hemisphere in Misty Moonlight ink on the front.

Inside:


Just the perfect finishing touch - a matching stamped "earth" and the lovely sentiment.

Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there!


Product List




No comments: