Saturday, June 27, 2020

Time for Cocktails?

Have you seen the new Rainbow Glimmer Paper?  OMG, it's so beautiful!  I had an idea on how to use it as a sunset, and then I combined it with Nothing's Better Than stamps and the Friendly Silhouettes dies to make this:


Since I can't go on vacation right now, I thought I'd bring a tropical evening to me!  😃

Look at that spectacular sunset - the Rainbow Glimmer Paper is a 12" x 12" sheet (there are two in a package) with a rainbow of colors in an ombre effect!  I cut a 5-1/2" x 3-3/4" piece with the Friendly Silhouettes dies, and layered it over a Basic Black card base.  LOVE!

But what's this I see?


Those glasses are facing in opposite directions?  Are there two stamps?  NO...so how did I do that?  Watch the video below and see the trick for getting your stamps to reverse.

And a peek at the inside:


What a fun set!

Nothing's Better Than, Love You More Than dies, Friendly Silhouette dies, and Rainbow Glimmer Paper...take me away!





Product List

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

I love those glimmer rainbow papers.

Priscilla said...

I do too, Lorraine, much more than I thought I would! Now I have to order more!