Friday, June 5, 2020

Jar of Flowers

With the brand new Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog now available for orders, I thought I'd show you one of the cards I made when playing with my Jar of Flowers bundle:


This was the first card I made using the stamps and Jar Punch, and I love the way it turned out!

There are 4 bouquets of flowers in the set, along with a large and a half-size jar; the jar stamps are "reversibles" - you stamp one side for the outline image and flip the stamp over for a filled-in look.  This is how I added water to my jar on the card above.


The flowers were stamped with Tuxedo Black ink, then colored with Stampin' Blends.  I fussy cut them out (no dies available for these flowers).  The jar was stamped and punched, then the flowers were added over the top.


That beautiful die cut is from one of the Ornate Layers dies, and it's mounted on a sheet of Granny Apple Green cardstock embossed with the Subtle embossing folder.

I'm having such fun with the Jar of Flowers bundle!  In fact, if you place an order for this bundle I will send you the supplies to make this card, absolutely FREE:


You'll get the cardstock, DSP, die cut rectangle, Seaside Spray bakers twine and the pearls, along with instructions; you will stamp, color and cut the flowers, punch the jar and then create your own greeting...easy!

Check out the Jar of Flowers bundle!  It has flowers for every season, and is sure to be a staple in your stamp stash!


Product List




No comments: