Wednesday, June 24, 2020

June Cards by Mail

Today I have some videos for my customers who have purchased my June Cards by Mail packets.  This was the first time I have tried this and I truly appreciate all of you who have supported my new venture.

Normally I will not be making these videos public; they will only be for those who purchased Card by Mail.  However, for this first-time experiment, I thought I'd like to get feedback from anyone (purchasers or not) who watch these videos.

So here they are.  First up, the Misty Moonlight Ferns on Bricks card (inspired by Stampin' UP! Artisan, Narelle Farrugia):



Next is the  Jar of Ferns card:





The third card is the Triple Panel Card:





And finally, the Fancy Fold with Large Label card:




And those are my Cards by Mail this month.  Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.  I am hoping to continue this venture, and would love to know how I can improve it for you.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Watched your videos Priscilla. You did a great job in walking thru the pieces in your pack and explaining each step to assemble the card very clearly.
Also, these are very nice cards that should be able to be done at home without a lot of stress to someone who may be new to your team.
Keep up the good work. :-)

Priscilla said...

Thank you so much for the nice feedback! I've gotten a very positive response to my Cards by Mail, and hope to continue offering this.