Sunday, June 7, 2020

In Good Taste

Have you seen the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper?  OMG, this is perfection!

If you like texture, fibers, wood, and stone, you're gonna love this paper!  One side has photographic images while the other has subtle patterns.  AND you get 24 sheets of this fabulous paper -  two each of 12 sheets of double sided designs.  Let's take a look:


I'm often asked for masculine cards, and I think this fits the bill.  I incorporated the DSP with Rooted in Nature and Forever Fern to create a woodsy, natural card.

The background is the DSP, which looks like stone tile.  The card base has 1" cut off the right side; this allows the tweed-like DSP to show when the card is closed.


Two of the Rooted in Nature stamps were stamped and cut, and mounted on a Stitched So Sweetly rectangle, embossed with the Subtle embossing folder.  Then I stamped and cut extra leaves from Forever Fern and the coordinating Forever Flourishing dies to make sprigs to tuck under the large slice of tree trunk.


Some of the die-cuts are of Vellum; I love how the see-through nature of vellum adds a light touch.


This will probably be my favorite designer paper in the new catalog - I can just envision so many projects on which to use it!  Check it out!


Product List




No comments: