Wednesday, November 27, 2019

More OnStage

Yesterday I showed you one of the projects we made at our OnStage After-Party.  Today I have a few photos of the swaps from my fellow Ink Masters.

First of all, here's a photo of the wonderful backpack we received for attending OnStage:




I LOVE the new designer paper coming in the January-June Mini Catalog!  Peaceful Poppies DSP has bright colors and large blooms, just like what you see here.  This bag will definitely get a LOT of use!  AND inside was a new stamp set, making its debut in January.   We got to create a sample which I'll show you tomorrow.

And here's my team:


Crystal, me, Gail, Barb, Tani, Ceresa, Melanie and Bonnie.  Ceresa is from Alabama, Melanie is from Arizona, and the others (except me) are from California.  And they ALL made the trip to Portland for OnStage!

When we get together we like to swap card samples.  The only stipulation for our team swap was that it had to be made using current Stampin' UP! products.  So this is what I received from my buds:


3D treat bags and boxes; Crystal decorated the cute plastic bin, using Free As A Bird DSP.  Melanie made the treat package with the Ghirardelli Mini's and the adorable tag.  Gail used the Mini Curvy Keepsake die with DSP to create the treat on the right, and I can't remember who I got the one in the middle from.  But I love them all!

And the cards:


I think this one was from Bonnie, who used the Cup of Christmas Reversible Stamps.  These are new; you can stamp one side, flip the stamp over and stamp the other in order to get mirror images of the stamps.  So fun!  The greeting is stamped in Delicata ink, and really shines on the Ornate Frame diecuts.



And I know that this was Crystal's card.  She does gorgeous coloring with Stampin' Blends, and also loves the Copper ribbon.  This card has so much texture and layers; just beautiful!


Now unfortunately, I don't know who made this fabulous card, but the copper details are fabulous!  Sophisticated and lovely in Mossy Meadow, and Sahara Sand.


And this darling image was colored by Ceresa; she even fussy cut some of the leaves and added them to the card.  So cute!

And then there was this beautiful tag (again, I can't remember who this was from):


My camera picked up colors in the sprigs, but they are actually copper.  Again, lots of texture and layers, and just a stunning project.

Don't I have a talented team?  I loved all their work.

And here we are at the end of the evening, after a LONG day of stampin' fun:


tired, but still smiling!  (And Anastasia joined us at my home after she got off work.  It was great to see her meeting and mingling with all my friends!)

Interested in joining us?  Demo kits cost only $99, but you get $125 in product of your choice.  And there is NEVER any obligation to do anything else.  Hold classes, sell online, or be a hobby demo and get the discount on your purchases of all products.  Click here to learn more.



No comments: