Tuesday, November 26, 2019

A Look At OnStage

A week ago I had the privilege to attend OnStage, Stampin' UP!'s annual "convention".  It's a day of introduction to new products and training, and I was fortunate to have it held in Portland, OR, where I now reside.  And imagine my delight when 8 of my stampin' buddies (from Alabama, Arizona, California and Oregon) decided to join me!  At the conclusion of the event, we all came back to my home, where we spent an evening stamping and sharing lots of laughs.

I have a LOT of samples to show you; today I'll include one of the projects from our After-Party.  But first, a quick look at our group:


Bonnie and I got to attend a special dinner the night before OnStage; this is held for Silver Elite demonstrators and above, and we were fortunate to qualify this year.  We got to check in for the event early, picking up our wonderful bag (which I'll show you another day), and in addition to a lovely dinner, we received a new (to be released in January) stamp set and a great business card holder, that matches our event bag.

Then on to OnStage; here is our Ink Master Team:


Check out our coordinating Calypso Coral shirts!  We got rave reviews from other attendees for our T's.

And now for a project.  When we arrived at my home, everyone got a goodie bag.  It was stuffed with gifts and supplies for 6 projects!  One was a Gold Mini Pizza Box, which we got to decorate:


In addition to the pizza box, everyone got a share of the Wrapped in Plaid Designer Series Paper.  They were able to choose a sheet and use it to decorate their boxes.  I chose the Shaded Spruce plaid.


The DSP was adhered directly to the top of the box, and then decorated with a Scalloped Layering Circle, and Stitched Shape circle and two trees, punched with the Pine Tree punch (one was stamped with the Perfectly Plaid stamps).  A banner for the greeting was wrapped with Linen Thread and a mini Jingle Bell.  And of course we needed a few Red Rhinestones for some bling on the tree!


The Gold Mini Pizza Boxes are a perfect size for gifting a gift card, jewelry, or small treat.  And the gold finish makes them perfectly festive for the holidays!

I'll be back tomorrow with more samples...


Product List




No comments: