Wednesday, November 20, 2019

A Delicata Reindeer

I can't say I cried when I heard that the Delicata inks are no longer available, but I can say I was very disappointed.  I had only just started to enjoy using them, when - WHAM - gone!  😒

However, I still have them, and had planned a card for my last Card Club, and so I'm going to show it to you today.  (I am running about 10 days behind schedule due to a wonderful weekend of stamping when many of my team members gathered for OnStage in Portland.  My prep work was nearly overwhelming, but that's another story!)

Take a look:


So many beautiful products on this card!  I'll start with the reindeer.  It's from Dashing Deer, and was stamped in Copper Delicata Ink:


Can you see the shine?  So pretty!

The reindeer was cut with the Detailed Deer dies.


This card came about because I love the copper effects of the Brightly Gleaming Designer Series Paper.  The sheet I selected is covered in copper holly and leaves.  So I mounted my deer on top of an Heirloom Frame for the focal image over the beautiful DSP.

And check out that greeting:


I'm still loving the Ornate Frames (being carried over in the next Mini Catalog, happily!); the greeting from Itty Bitty Christmas was stamped in Mossy Meadow ink and cut with the dies.  Just a few Holiday Rhinestones finishes it off.


Dashing Deer and Brightly Gleaming - what a stunning combo!  

Product List





No comments: