Sunday, November 24, 2019

A Team Swap

I had such a wonderful time last weekend visiting with all my Stampin' UP! buds in Portland!  The OnStage event (Stampin' UP!'s "convention") was being held in my  home town, and I was really fortunate to have 8 of my team members come.  We enjoyed a day of learning and stamping (and playing with new, yet-to-be released products) and then headed back to my home for an "after-party".  And party we did!

My two long-time stampin' friends, Bonnie and Tani, helped me put the evening together, and over the next few days I'll be sharing our projects.

But first I want to show you the swap card I made.  We all created something to share with each other; here's mine:


I love the Snow Front stamp set, and chose it for my card.  With 17 individual stamps in the set, there is almost no end to the different scenes you can create.  I decided on a simple, serene scene, with the cabin, trees, river and deer.  All set off by the gorgeous Frosted Frames die.



I started by cutting the Very Vanilla insert with the stitched die.  The images were stamped using Soft Suede, Garden Green and Seaside Spray inks.


The card base is Thick Very Vanilla, cut 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", and scored at 4-1/4".  There is another layer of Very Vanilla that is embossed with the Scripty embossing folder.  I added a 1-1/4" strip of Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper.

And then that frame:


Lifted with Dimensionals, and then some Copper Foil accents (included in the dies) for a little added pizzazz!

The greeting is from Itty Bitty Christmas, stamped in Garden Green on a Stitched Rectangle shape.  And finished off with some Holiday Rhinestones..

And here they are, all lined up:


Don't you just love getting together with friends?


Product List




No comments: