Sunday, November 10, 2019

Where Have I Been?

 I've been a busy little beaver the past week.  And it looks like it's going to stay that way the rest of the month.  But I'm sure having fun!

First up was hosting a neighborhood get-together, which happened last night.  I live in a brand new community of 29 homes.  22 of them have now sold, and we were the first to move in.  I originally hosted a party for all the new owners a few months ago, and it was so successful, that we decided to try it again, now that more homes are built and occupied.  So I made and delivered some invitations, and a few folks who have bought but not yet moved in received email invites.  We had 25 neighbors show up last night!  What a night.

Here are the invitations I created:



I used the wonderful new Sip Sip Hooray, from the Holiday catalog.  I thought it would be appropriate for a Happy Hour soiree.  😁  The card base is Flirty Flamingo; I used the Sip & Celebrate Dies to punch the holes (bubbles?) across the top of Whisper White cardstock, and adhered it to the front, letting the pink show through.  



 The glasses were stamped and cut with the dies; I love the "fill" of stamped-off Flirty Flamingo, which I covered with Wink of Stella for a "bubbly" look.

And the sentiment was stamped in two phases - Flirty Flamingo and then Old Olive for the "Hooray".
This was then cut out with Stitched Shapes dies and popped up on Dimensionals after I wrapped some retired Old Olive Bakers Twine around the card.



All I needed was a few sequins to finish it off:


 And here they all are, just before being delivered:


Have a party or celebration coming up?  Check out Sip Sip Hooray for the perfect invitation!


Product List



No comments: