Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Christmastime is Here Samples

Have you seen the new Christmas Time is Here product suite?  It's absolutely fabulous, and today I have some samples for you.

First let's take a look at the suite:


The gorgeous two-piece stamp set has coordinating dies.  It's an interesting mix - one stamp is a large red rubber stamp, to get the best image possible.  Then the other case contains several stamps meant to help you fill in your main image with color.  And the possibilities are endless!

The Designer Series Paper is to die for, and several of the images can be cut directly with the die.  Then there is the gold ribbon and glittered dots to make your creations special.  And finally there is a lovely rose-gold bracelet, just a perfect little gift for a stamper!

Now let's see some samples.  I used only the stamps and dies (oh, and the ribbon) to make these beautiful cards:


For my first sample, I stamped the main image in Tuxedo Black. Then using the Stamparatus, I filled in the spaces with Poppy Parade, Garden Green and some Merry Merlot.


The image was cut with the Roses die.  I love this against the Toile Tidings DSP, and set it off with an Heirloom frame embossed with the matching folder.  A little gold can be seen shining behind the image (cut with the dies) and under the DSP.


And I finished with some Wink of Stella on the roses and berries...just stunning!

But wait!  There's more!


How beautiful is this set for a winter birthday?  Oh my...I love this card!


After stamping and coloring the images (this time with Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz and Cherry Cobbler) I reinked the main image with Versamark ink.  Then (thanks to the Stamparatus - my image stamped right on top of the original image perfectly!) I heat embossed it with Gold Embossing Powder.  It's so shiny!

So this time, I used the rectangle Heirloom frame and cut it with Gold Foil.  Wowsers!



Can you see the shine?  And the greeting was also heat embossed in gold, directly on the Perennial Essence DSP.


I colored a few pearls with my Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends for the finishing touch.

I highly recommend a peek at this beautiful suite.  And don't wait too long.  Supplies are only until sold out; and you won't want to miss this one!


Product List



No comments: