Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Starting the Christmas Parade

While I only like to celebrate one holiday at a time, I recognize that I don't send Thanksgiving cards...so, I'm going to present a series of cards that were made at my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack.  Over the next few days, I'll share the cards that I offered attendees--there were a total of 10 cards.

So let's begin:


This was one of the "easy" cards, but it's just so cute!

This uses Spirited Snowmen, and we stamped the little guy who seems to be happy in the cold.  ☃

We began with a card base of Poppy Parade, and stamped the snowflakes around the border using tone-on-tone Poppy Parade ink.

The Call Me Clover layer was embossed with the  Swirls and Curls Embossing Folder; a strip of Poppy Parade Mini Striped ribbon was wrapped around it before it was adhered to the card front.


Our little snowman was stamped with Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Stampin' Blends in Poppy Parade, Call Me Clover, Soft Suede and Pool Party (for the shadow below the figure).

Our Whisper White circle was punched with the 2" circle punch and layered on a Poppy Parade Scalopped Circle, cut with Layering Circles.

The sentiment was stamped and cut with the Stitched Labels Framelits, and tied to the card with a piece of Whisper White Bakers Twine.

All products used are below; click on a photo and go straight to my online store.  And come back next time for another card from the Christmas Round Up!

Product List






No comments: