Saturday, November 17, 2018

Introducing CLING

If you're like me, you have probably experienced frustration when your clear-mount stamp falls off the block right in the middle of your stamping.  I've gotten to the point where I no longer mount the labels on my clear-mount stamps so that the foam/sticky part sticks to the blocks.  The problem with that is I don't know which end is up, and have (more than once) stamped my image upside down.  ðŸ˜¡

Well that's about to change!  Introducing CLING stamps from Stampin' UP!  Starting with the Occasions Catalog, coming January 3, 2019, you will see a change in the stamps Stampin' UP! produces.  We will no longer be offering wood mounted stamps, but that same, wonderful red rubber (that of superior image stamping) will be offered with CLING labels.  Take a look:




Photopolymer stamps will still be available, which is great for those of us who like to see through our stamps.  But CLING will allow us to have the benefits of red rubber with the added stickiness of photopolymer.

There are a few things you'll need to know about CLING, and I'll include tips for attaching your labels and pulling stamps off your blocks in the coming weeks.  But I've already mounted a number of my stamps, and I can attest to their stickiness -- so easy to stamp and clean CLING stamps!

Stay tuned...this is a big development, and will be an exciting change!

No comments: